Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wonders!

So my boys decided to explore their artistic side and thought their wall was a canvas. Needless to say, I on the other hand was boiling because a week before that they drew on the hallway wall with crayons, but I removed it with mayonnaise, yes good ol mayo! It totally worked you just got to use a lot and it takes longer in my opinion. Plus I would rather save the mayo for food purposes lol. #FrugleLife... Well this time it was permanent marker...OHHEMMGEE so of course I google "how to remove permanent marker off the wall" and there was a lot of things to try like magic eraser or alcohol and the only thing I knew I had at home was hand sanitizer! It did wonders and I am satisfied by the results! BEFORE
AFTER
Thanks to couponing I was able to save money to clean the walls and had these free Purell hand sanitizers I got from Walgreens a few months ago!
Good luck and I hope it works for you!

1 comment: