Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday planning!

My baby girls 1st birthday is coming up in less then 4 months so the planning begins!!! I'm so excited because I have always helped plan my twins daughters birthday from the theme and decorations. So I am ecstatic to plan my very own daughters birthday! Her name is Nancy so what better way to celebrate it then the 'Fancy Nancy' series book theme?!
I came across this book while going couponing at Target (lol)and I immediately had to buy it because it had Nancy's name on it, plus the illustrations in the book are way cool and pretty! It's such a cute book about a little girl who believes that more is better when it comes to being fancy! Her "fanciness" is to the T. Not only is it a cool book but it also teaches you little lessons. You all have to check these books out! I have ordered more books for Nancy, but hope to buy them all because I love those books! I love how its so girly because I'm so use to planning just boy things, so this is perfect!........Got the theme, now its up to me to create it for my little fancy Nancy :)
My little Fancy Nancy

2 comments:

  1. That is gonna be so dang cute!! Can't wait to see it all. Lmk if u need help (:

    ReplyDelete