Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thinking

Well hello there bloggers! Does anyone even come on here anymore?! Lol...Anywhoo I always do this, but it's nothing new to those that follow lol!! I slack off for a few months or years and come back here updating you all on my life, like nothing happened hehe! Soooo here it goes :) 
It's 4:15 AM here in good ole Salt Lake City, Utah and the kids are passed out & the Mr. is out faikavaing (Tongan drink, basically dirt) with the Kalapu Ramz. So hold up while I send him a friendly text!! And I am laying here in bed just thinking of how far I'd come with life. If this is what I pictured as a little girl. Thinking if I accomplished what I wanted to do writing it down on my journal as a little girl. (Random right?) Thanks to my SIL Dianna she reminded me about blogging and my journal. The journal my Young women president gave me when I was a beehive. That little book was my church journal so you know nothing to explicit lol Hubby threw away my "OTHER" journal...uhhh Let's just say jealousy made him do it lol...Probably glad he did because I soo was immature I'd probably hate me if I wasn't me (if that made any sense) lol cause it's to embarrassing haha, but you know it talked about boys, people I hated, and just weird stuff that I'm sure we as little kids write at that age..👀 looks at Dianna lol...I read through my journal and it came to mind if I accomplished some of the things I wrote down in my future goals at that time. So here's my list of goals dated August 8th 2000! I was only 13 yrs old so don't mind the maturity in it lol
✅MARRY someone CUTE - Not gonna lie I did lol 
✅Has to be RICH - he's rich in my eyes lol poor or rich were stuck for eternity 
Big HOUSE - In a 2 bedroom apt soo not quite there
BE RICH - uhhh still not there lol
✅Get MARRIED in the TEMPLE (what LDS girl wasn't this right) I did go through the temple, just not the cool way! 
✅Have 8 KIDS  - After actually going through the labor pains uhhh 3 kiddos is good for me! My fav # 
COSMETOLOGY/FASHION DESIGNER- wanted to do hair but now realize I don't have the patience, or design clothes because I loved dressing up! (Still do) But being a SAHM is cooler anyways lol (for now)
EDUCATION- kind of fell short...Ok soo short lol...(Something to work on) but I think I still have time :) 
✅TRAVEL the WORLD - Have Jamaica, Fiji, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia stamped on my passport. Hope to visit Africa or somewhere in Asia. Why I need flying benefits ughh
Go on a MISSION - Didnt go when I got the opportunity to go so I hope me & my Mr. can go on one once the kiddos are all grown up!
SKYDIVE - yea nahh 
So those were the goals I wrote down as a skinny little 13 yr old lol. Now bigger, can you believe I have ALMOST accomplished some of those things I wrote down?!
Reading through that journal made me laugh, cry and think I was such a weirdo lol. I wrote about Paea (My Hubby) and all our lil fights and rendezvous. Making memories that now looking back I love and remember. This is why I'm back here writing so I can look back and read these thoughts. I love it and need to make another set of goals to see what happens to me! Ohhh scary lol...I mean New Year New goals right haha...
Ringing in the New Year with our Ika family missing Fancy Nancy. :) 
Lil miss Fancy Nancy at 8 months :) 





4 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing about writing on here. I sat up the other night reading all my posts and how I could kick myself for not writing in it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love reading my post after sometime. Your a busy woman so that's understandable! There's always next year if we forget lol...

      Delete
  2. Great goals! Glad u accomplished most of them. This just gave me an idea for FHE, thanks!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete