Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Day!

So did I mention I coupon? I don't think I did, but I super love it! I have been couponing since last year June, and ever since then I was hooked! Any who I share a coupon page with my twin sister on Instagram and we have saved so much because of the coupon community. They like to share deals, freebies and glitches! LOVE IT!!! Today the freebie was free Valentine cards from Cherisables.com that you are able to personalize. Being a stay at home mom there's a lot of down time so instead of the regular routine I decided to dress up the kiddos to take VDAY pics lol! They weren't really ecstatic to do it, but I kind of bribed them with sweets! I wanted to get creative and go outside, but Joon was taken to Primarys 3 days ago and was diagnosed with RSV so I wasn't risking him getting sick again! So we worked with what we had and being that they're all under the age of 4 well you know, no kind of cooperation...Any who this is what we did capturing it with my iPhone 5s, the lighting sucked, but its all good all for their daddy!!
This was one of the cards I made for Newnew girl for her daddy! It says Happy Valentine's day daddy! Love your little Valentine Nancy :) As you can see I took the pic using my iPhone off the computer so its a bit blurry. Isn't it cute though?! I cant wait for these to arrive to give to the Mister because I know he'll love them! Being a stay at home mom I have come to appreciate more home made stuff so last year for Valentines, I Pinterest VDAY sweets and made these cookies here
Found a cute little tin from Walmart put those bad boys in their and packed them in his lunch bag for him to take, plus a home made card I made with the kids! He was so surprised he loved it! Now its a new year and new things to decide what to make for him! With the personalized cards down, with what else? We shall see :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Yes I Sooo miss being a SAHM & tapping into my creativity. You look like you're enjoying it & doing a great job too (: The kids look stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy it! Just a lil chaotic at times but wouldn't trade it for anything :)

      Delete