Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ My Love ♥

My name for my one and only lover lol. I met my hubby back in June of 07 and in the begining I really didnt like him because he wasnt my type he was cute but not what I dreamed about in my dreams lol literally everything he was, I didnt want in a guy he was just my cupcake no feeling guy lol...He was not LDS, smoker, drinker, a so call player and short lol but I guess you can say opposites attract?! We met at Oaklands famous burrito truck 55 Burrito... After that day I guess you can say the rest is history! Now LDS, secretary in the elders quorum, drug/alcohol free my Love changed everything for me & now is the world to me, even better then my dreams :) Our relationship was long distance soo who would of thought it would even last a month, but with his humble Love and just our Love for each other creating memories we made it work! My Love tries his hardest to make me happy, when we fight and I know its obviously my fault he is always the first to apologize or making sure theres food for me to eat after work, taking care of our son, working when he can or just being there when I need him the most. I love how he loves me and my flaws and doesnt try to change me. My hubby knows me too well and I Love that about him, me on the other hand always pushes his buttons and does not care what the outcome will be, because for some reason I know my hubby will always be there :) Happy 1 year anniversary Love!!

First picture we took together!

5 comments:

  1. This post made me almost cry! OMG Paea is so wasted on u!! lmbo jk hahaha this was a really sweet post! Paea is a great guy and I could really tell you actually LOVE your hubby in this post. :) Happy 1 year and many more to come lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short? hahaha sike awww soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL dianna is so funny! happy one year sistah! hope u guys have many many more... paea rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ anna ohh hush lol thanks girls :)

    ReplyDelete