Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to my hero and beautiful mother Linda Ika!

Mommy and all her Girlys!


Each year its a no brainer what to get my mom on her holiday lol she loves to shop soo me and my sisters take her to buy her a dress for sunday and other things she likes! This year we added a lil bonus we took her to a spa to do her hair and massages. We love spoiling my mom on Mother's day because she deserves it! Single mother to nine she did everything on her own and still managed to spoil us. My mom is my hero and what I wish to become as I get older. She has taught me how to become a mother and to love and live the gospel as she does. Her faith in the gospel is soo strong and pure that it teaches not only me but my husband to always want to go to church because of the blessings she has received. I love my beautiful mom so much and is greatful for the woman I am today because of her! Happy mothers day Mommmy!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love your mom too...she truly is amazing in every sense! You guys are so sweet for doing that for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ceni, just discovered your blog!! Ur little man is sooooo flippin cute! the only thing that sucks is how fast they grow ;( Glad to follow u and her cute lil fam bam!
    your mom is such a great example for everyone around her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're mom is an amazing woman who has created such beautiful daughters!! I agree with Anna, you guys are so sweet for doing that for her! I'm sure she enjoyed every minute of it! I can only hope that one day my boys will find it in there hearts to do that for me!! Wish I had a girl!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw yes I LOVE ur mom, so inspiring as a mother to all u brats LOL jk jk shes so amazing and I adore her :) love ya seni

    ReplyDelete