Sunday, April 24, 2011

1st Easter!

This Easter was Jubilees 1st Easter and I loved it, even though it was soo last minute it turned out really fun. My mom wanted to do something fun with all 11 of her grandkids, but unfortunately some of my brothers and sisters had other plans so only a few were able to attend. We started the day with the kids painting eggs, coloring easter pictures and also had a easter word search game and Ariana won she found all the words faster then her aunt my little sister Sia lol. While the kids were busy enjoying the crafts Nancy & Sia went and hid all 237 eggs it was fun we made each kid their own easter basket and filled it with toys and candy! I know my Jubilee wont remember a thing but good thing I took pictures :) Happy Easter Everyone!
Ariana was happy her egg turned out the best!
BYU is always included in our functions :)
All he wanted to do was eat them lol
Knocked out right after we looked for the eggs!

1 comment:

  1. Seni ur son is so cute! u aint ling he looks dead on his dad!! well take care

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete