Sunday, May 22, 2011

9 & 1/2 MONTHS :)


Siupeli is getting soo big his lil feet are dangling from his carseat lol He amazes me everyday and is quite the character! He is officially off of Similac and loves his Vitamin D milk yay! He loves playing with people so when its just the two of us at home he gets so cranky because he wants alot of attention, but I get so lazy to play with him because work drains me out. He gets so excited when we leave to my moms or my brothers houses because theres always kids for him to play with! Loves playing with dogs which shocks me because my brothers kids who are trouble makers are scared of dogs so I thought he would be, & now my hubby wants to get him a dog. Siupeli is my super handsome #1 accessory I carry all around every where I go, weather its to Wally World or just to my moms he is with me all the time. He's my lil sidekick!

Here are some of Jubeli's characteristics :)

Loves bath time
Smiles when you smile back
Baby talk
Loves to drink juice & eat saimin
Still a light sleeper
Loves playing with dogs
Shakes his head randomly
Cutest lil Laugh
Loves to be carried
Crawls
Dramatic when he is ready to sleep
Fights me when Im trying to change him
Grown mans farts lol
# 3 diapers
Standing a lil
Walking back & forth holding on the couch
Loves his banana crackers
Loves hanging with the big boys - First cousins
Love my Jubeli and love seeing more of his characteristics as he gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment