Sunday, April 17, 2011

Twinners!

The day Jubilee was born, literally EVERYONE said he looks dead on his father Paea! Its soo true, it took me awhile to see the resemblence because for some reason I was soo use to seeing Paea that I couldnt see another person looking like him, wait I take that back because all of Paeas little brothers and sisters look like him! I wish I had pictures to show you guys, but anyways we made this lil one together soo I thought he would at least look like one of my brothers! When I was pregnant I would always wonder how this lil boy would look, never would I imagine he would look like his dad lol but im glad because my baby is handsome like his daddy! Its soo weird because they look dead on each other but totally different behavior for instance his attitude and being such a crybaby lol. Paeas back in Seattle and its almost been a month since hes been gone and everytime I miss him Jubilee is right there staring at me and he reminds me of his father, its like a comforting feeling I love these two headaches with all of me :)
OMG after writing this post i realized I hardly had any pictures in my phone of these two together lol I guess I can crop pictures of them but thats too much work ohh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment