Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was alright lol wished I won the jackpot or something. Jk I'm just asking for too way much, since I got a iPad a month ago hubby said I was done lol. We went to Oakland a week before Christmas to spend it with the in laws for a few days , it was short but fun. That was my christmas gift to my hubby and it was suppose to be a surprise to my in laws but that failed cause hubby got too excited lol. My hubby's little brothers and sisters are madly in love with Siupeli it's special and I know my hubby misses and cherishes everyone moment he has with them. The weather was awesome and of course the steak cheese fries were mouthwatering. This years christmas happened to fall on a special day for my younger sister Nancy, it was her missionary farewell program soo it was a double great whammy! Her talk was beautiful and spiritual I loved it, I was balling before she even spoke lol, geeez I'm gonna miss her annoying self :) the food was awesome and being with family is always a fun time. Siupeli got toys and clothes all thanks to my in laws for sending him money to buy him presents cause we sure went broke after our trip to Oakland. Hubby just got shoes that were ugly but way too expensive lol and headphones that were $50 but were free thanks to RC Willey they give me free things just for being a loyal customer! Here are pictures that way you all can visualize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment