Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye-bye 2011

Soo long 2011 you sucked haha. Sike, it sure was a roller coaster for me. This year was my year of learning experiences. I learned so many things about myself that I am grateful it has taught me both mentally and spiritually, getting me closer to my heavenly father. I learned so many lessons and have been through so many trials that I am forever grateful to get pass through them. The year started off a bit rocky then ended lovely with my little sister going on a mission. 2011 was my 1 year anniversary, with my wonderful hubby and my sons 1st birthday so it was a huge year for us. I am soo ready to see what 2012 has in store for us, any surprises or more lessons to be learned lol. Here are my 2011 pictures throughout the year :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel u on the roller coaster! thus is the life ;) Cali was so fun with u all!! happy new year Lapota family

    ReplyDelete